Anyone can strive to be IDDG. This is the beauty of intelligence that is so striking, others are nearly blinded to physical characteristics. But that is not all. Someone who respects him/her Self will have more than just an attitude, because they are not simply someone who blindly holds confidence in the Self. This is someone who is honest with others and themself, and doesn't lose any sleep at night over the decisions they made that day.

This person knows that they don't know everything. They do, however, make the best use of the knowledge that they hold. They know when to share their information and when to keep their tounge still. This person has beliefs or morals which give them a basic framework on which to place new information. The morals are important, but the person seeking to be IDDG knows better than to set everything in stone. An open mind and the realization that nothing stays the same keep the Self from being a rock at the bottom of the river. Instead, they recognize that life is a moving force, not stagnant, and they allow themselves to be carried on by the current of moving time to new experiences which bring new knowledge. The IDDG loves to learn.

The IDDG knows the Self. S/he is comfortable with the shell which they have been given to live life in. Problems and shortcomings have been accepted, however, the limits are continually stretched in an attempt to overcome them entirely. This person knows patience. This person loves themself, but is not vain. The Self is loved unconditionally, as one would love their dearest friend.

Being IDDG is not permanent. It is something to be constantly reaching for, as life is not static. We must always move ourselves if we even want to stay in the same alignment with everything that we know.