This day, I was coerced into joining the Drama Association along with lambda68. The reason for my newfound predicament? A girl, naturally.

Actually, she represents the only girlfriend at this school I've been able to actually communicate successfully with regarding relationship matters! Damn, success feels great.

Went to prison, took a nap, went to Drama, went to Guitar, then recorded a few songs on my cheap ass rig here. I've never found quite so much joy in a TASCAM Porta03MKII 4-track tape recorder. The 2 inputs with adjustable input-volume sliders make my day. Then came E2. peace. finally.

Is it just me, or is there something inherently wrong with "The Hollow Man." Yes, I'm aware of the admittedly dubious scientific basis. However, I can't stop myself from nitpicking it. When the hell does the shit he eats turn invisible? You see him eat twinkies, but only with the mask on. Do they start passing light through them once his stomach acids break them down? Well, when he vomited, it was perfectly clear. Therefore, all ingested food has to turn invisible someplace in the pre-microcellular digestive process. Perhaps the molecules of food are affected by contact with his invisible cells, which alters their state. However, if this were true, then wouldn't everything he touched (the bed he was lying on) eventually turn invisible?

But damn, the graphics in that were fairly phenomenal.