Due to my alcohol level yesterday, I didn't node. Sort of weird. I actually woke up this morning, remembering that I didn't node. I've become an e2 freak. Once again, I sit here, in the dark. This time, Jagged Edge is on my winamp, with their smooth R&B voices tantilizing the air. It has been an interesting two days, one full of both happiness and sadness. I take my glasses off, and place them on top of the printer. Nostalgia is a dangerous thing as it can drive you insane. I lower the volume on the speaker and let my mind wander and speak.

As I just finished writing the other daynode, I walked outside for a while. It has been a tiring day, taxing on my body and my mind. The events of the night before still hasn't left my body yet and don't think will help heal open wounds. Even at this point, my mind still isn't clear as the alcohol still has to completely leave my body and the feeling on my left wrist and cheek has to still come back. At least I had fun.

The night is beautiful, as the sky is clear and the stars are out in full force. Its not a warm evening but not a cool evening as well. I could detect the freshness of the west wind as I stared out at the sky. Sometimes I look up and wonder whether the person I was meant to be with was looking at the same star at the same time. Sort of cheesy I guess. With my luck, it will wind up being another man. I put on my glasses and head back onto the computer.

I woke up earlier than I expected this morning. I guess I set the alarm clock an hour earlier by accident so instead of going back to sleep, I showered. It's nice to shower in the morning, especially if you still smell like alcohol in the morning. I scrub hard, and brush my teeth even harder. My skin rubbed raw and my gums almost bleeding, I ate my breakfast and saw the day grow progressively brighter. I'm never awake this early so I never knew how the day really looked for the longest time. I access my ability to drive and I was cool, even though it seemed like my body was fighting indigestion the whole day.

I reach Ikea only to find there is no staff parking. They make us walk to the farther parking lots simply because they think that more customers will come. I didn't mind, at least for today. I'll send my complaints to the union tomorrow.

For the first time in about 5 months, I opened. The day seemed progressively longer and seemed like forever until I got off work. My heel was hurting from my steel toe shoes. But as soon as I thought about the pain, I was off work and heading home.

Me and my sister head over to a nearby Vietnamese restaurants to eat some pork chops and spring rolls. Damn good stuff.

Finally, I finish making my new cd filled with SES, Baby VOX and FinKL. Haha. I've sunk to a brand new low. I head over to the gym. MrFurious meets me there and we work out. Then again, back to the arcade. He says that some girl was looking at me play DDR. Seems simple enough but enough to inflate my ego. She was sort of cute but young thats all. Now I'm home.

I go back outside and close my eyes. I let my senses touch the world, let it feel the change in temperature in the surroundings. Let nature be my guide. Slowly, I fall into a meditative state. I hear the wind chime tinkling with the wind, while being able to see the curtain wrinkle with the slight touch of the breeze. I reach out and touch the window, and could almost feel the misty image of my hand come out onto the glass. I open my eyes, only to fit the image with the reality. I get up, and walk back inside.

Now I'm heading over to play some Brood War. Yet, my mind is with yesterday. How much things have changed. How much people have moved on. How much they have grown into adults. How some people then are still the same now. I believe the correct term would be to say that the more things change, the more they stay the same. I think back to Sandy, my ex-girlfriend and my lady friend's best friend (the one I got drinks with the night before). I think back to everything we've been through and know that I haven't thought about her with this much depth for the longest time. I resist the urge to cry, and once again, I close my eyes and let my fingers do the talking. With Dreams Come True playing in my winamp, I clench my hand into a fist. Its time for me to comtemplate once again on why I can't grow up.

Carry me away to a far away land, where dreams exist to please you and your dreams are reality. Let me drift with the most wonderful breeze while drifting in the deepest blue sea. I am a sakura petal. I drift from the trees into the middle of the ocean with the northern wind. Slowly, like a feather, I drop onto the water's surface. I feel the coldness of the water and eventually, feel the water overtaking me. I fall deeper into the water. Finally, I'm in the darkness once again...where I belong..