Nuked I'll suck yours if you'll suck mine! by sion. No links, consisted of "*offers to swap lolly pops with you* bwahahahaha!! sucked in fool!" ...Who's the more foolish, the fool, or the fool that follows him?

Also excised a November doubleheader called Rigo Suave, with one long-gone noder saying that it was the name and hit song of a Hispanic musician, and another saying (correctly) that it's Gerardo and his hit was actually called Rico Suave. ...Mi nombre no es Rico.

Say a tearful goodbye to some misspelled words from The Simpsons:

tregoweth also asked me to delete embiggened once he had moved its contents to embiggen, the root form of the word. ...I don't know why he wanted me to nuke it. It's a perfectly cromulent word.

Someone tried posting an advertisement under the title for ur information, consisting of the following text: "Jut wanted U all to know that there is a up and coming new Comapny on it's way. It's called [deleted]. It is the leading company so far in vaccines in US. If u would like to know more bout this new adventure check it out at www.[deleted].com". ...If you want to annoy noders with commercials, you can darn well buy a banner ad like everyone else.

Nuked Fuck Face by sneak444 - consisted of "Ever wonder what kind of cunt faced, shit eating, pig fucking, dick sucking, mung munching, cocksucker came up with the idea for this site? And how about the sick repressed fuck faces that post this acinine shit here? ;lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..." You get the idea. ...Thank you for the autobiography.

Ditto sneak444's fuck face nuked in less that two minutes. "Jesus that was fast, never underestimate the power of a level ten user." ...Level 7*, actually.

Ditto four of five copies of a writeup called "subway.". How that happened is beyond me, but I confined myself to removing the duplicates. The original may get removed on its own merits or lack thereof, but I'll let it stand for now.

Ditto art is the self, consisting entirely of: "{.............} {...............} {..............} {...........} {.....} {........................} Figure it out." No links.

Ditto lip synch, containing only "hello v0Oo0 pete -Oov fine -0Ov day -0- isn't 0O-- it o-".

After msg'ing the author several times, I asked dannye to investigate whether we need further contributions. Then I went to bed and slept the deep sleep of the exhausted warrior who has been relieved by reinforcements.