Well, I'm back.

I've been on a little E2 sabatical, and I realized, that I do still like this place. I've missed a lot of the random goofy conversations, yet somehow, I see that they still center around the same topic, Soy!

I've been working hard these last few weeks, I've been in the middle of a couple of projects. One of these projects, is that I am in charge of the ordering and configuring of a new server. I actually have been enjoying this task. The machine will be ordered this week, and I will be here this weekend, or next to set this puppy up.

My other project, lies in my UT server, it is down, and I am upgrading the hell out of it. The parts finally arrived last week. I was so excited when they came, I stopped cooking dinner, and immediately started working on the machine. 2 733mhz processors, 2 20GB ATA100 mirrored set drives, 3 30GB ATA100 RAID5 drives, and over a GB of RAM. All components running on 133mhz bus, and screaming right along. Until my Cable Routing MicroServer is up and running, the server is down, but I should be receiving that soon.

On top of this, I'm looking for a new job, this place has aged me, and I am now surly and bitter. I'm worth more than this place is paying, and I'm out. However, finding a job right now is a little difficult with unemployment so low.