Good God. I find myself forced to this - a daylog, with three minutes left - to keep up with dichotomyboi's 42 nodes during The IRON NODER CHALLENGE. I am ashamed.

But I'll do it anyway. The challenge was awesome. I noded more than I have in years. I talked to new noders and old noders about their work. It felt like The Old E2. Actually, no, better - it felt like the New E2, but busy and crowded.

I COME IN UNDER THE WIRE with 33 seconds left by the clock. I'll keep typing, now that I've submitted the node.

Anyway, this month has been a bit of a stress on time due to the challenge - I've fallen behind in noding for Information Dissemination, the navy and strategy blog where I've been guestwriting. I'll have to make up for that this coming month. I plan on being a good Jew and working through Christmas so my goyim friends and colleagues can see family anyway; that'll be a good time to make up for it.

I finally resurrected my car, just in time to go to my Dad's for Thanksgiving. I realized, as I was driving north, that I haven't driven in over six months - and I'd forgotten how relaxing I find driving. Damn it. I'm going to have to do something about that. When I have more available funds.

NOTE: I CONSIDER DICHOTOMYBOI TO HAVE OUTNODED ME DURING THE CHALLENGE DUE TO THE CHEAP MANEUVER EMPLOYED BY ME THAT WAS THIS NODE. THAT IS ALL.

dichotomyboi says My last node was going to be titled OH NO YOU DON'T and it was going to be a short poem about how you could suck it.
you said "HAHAHAHA I would so cool that. I would edcool that." to dichotomyboi (sent to 1 noder)