I got the job today May 27 2010, I should be expecting a call tonight or tomorrow about the introduction to what I'll have to be doing. For now I can only say: I am thrilled. This is exactly the kind of job I wanted for my summer holidays because I have nothing better to do at night if I maintain a Dymaxion sleep schedule and I can still go out with friends any time of the day. I hope to get a second job too so I won't need to work during school. My grandma said that people don't even have one job and you expect to get two. She's right unfortunately. I'm not just talking about the Crisis, but the government decided to set restrictions on how people with student status can be employed. The new law is called Small labour or Malo delo, which prohibits working over a certain amount of hours per month or per year. Either way, it is a good idea in my opinion, contrary to local belief, since our economy has to get back on it's feet somehow and that isn't going to happen if the employer only takes student workers. I went to the gallery in which I once worked, lord knows why I quit, and they told me they'd call me. In our country that literally means that they'll call me when they'll need me. But I probably wont get more than 10 hours with them.

The job is in a hostel! That means food, internet, new people and a bed! Now where can you possibly get a job that resembles a computer desk, bedroom and a cafe? To make it more interesting, the night-shift pays more, even though those guys clean and dine. Of course they consider it as a job that requires stamina and possible health risks are involved, but that' just for the peak of the Gauss curve. Not saying I'm much different I just don't consider that as a problem for my biorhythm.

I'll keep you guys posted on interesting events. Maybe if there'll be plenty of things to write about I might actually transform this into a log. I'll obviously have time, which is why I have the feeling I won't. Rooting for busy nights and interesting insomniac guests, I'd like this to be more than just face-time.