13:45

E-mail: The Spam, And Nothing But Spam

Although, I need to admit, this spam is kind of interesting:

Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2000 05:05:43 +0200 (EET)
From: xxxpics <xxxpics@marlin.com.br>
To: <wwwwolf@iki.fi>
Message-Id: <419.436834.04990139xxxpics@marlin.com.br>
Subject: XXX Reminder

Your url reminder
http://www.SPAMURL.com.ar/
or
http://www.ANOTHERSPAMURL.com.ar/

Now... an URL reminder? I use Mind-It to see if some sites have updated; those return ONE URL. That spam says "Either of this pages have changed, but we have no idea which." (See that "or" there?)

Never underestimate the power of idiots (for even the Almighty is powerless before them). They have just discovered the secrets of sentient algorithms. Just like mortal intellect, this program can get confused. =)

13:59

Oh yeah? If that was odd, what do you think of this?

Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:39:45 -0500 (EST)
From: Giantheads <robot-computer@extraface.giantheads.com>
Subject: Victor wears a moustache.
To: wwwwolf@iki.fi

It's true. While Victor is busy wearing his mustache, he is content with his fluency of the language that the Indians called "Russian".

Meanwhile, you're just sitting there not knowing Russian at all.

Listen friend, it's all coming apart sooner than later. So you might as well do something about it right now.

Learn Russian in 5 easy steps:

[blah blah blah...]

::WWWWolf looks at the camera, seeming not to have understood what the heck that was about.:: У меня нет усы... но я тоже очень плохо говорю по-русски.

17:46

I need a hug.

18:54

I'm sad... and angry. Nothing good has happened, nor will happen. I have done everything I could to make me not-angry. All I get is spam and some other crap. No one writes to me. No one cares about me anymore. Or something.

Whatever I do, I will always be lonely...

(OK, enough of angsty noding for one day. I'll switch to classic theme goth settings for some time as punishment. Sorry for flooding the database with this drivel. I'll see if I'll node about anything factual today...)

22:33

Hmph. What's up with editors, anyway? Or rather, the editor logs? Recently, there has been only a few editor logs daily...

...or is it the RGRNCA effect? Once you start enforcing quality limit, people will learn how to behave over time? =)


Other day logs o' mine...

Noded today by y.t.:
Updated: Pringles