This has got to be the weirdest dream I have ever had. I don't remember all the details now, but here is what I do remember...

So I'm either a priest or monk or work in a church or something. There is this big statue of Jesus inside the church (think really big grand church, a monastery or cathedral). Jesus is in a red robe with open outstretched arms. I become convinced The Son of God is coming back to Earth and will appear on the spot of the statue. As time passes I become more convinced and think that Jesus is coming to take me with him. Not in some assumption type of way either. Jesus is coming to kill me. And me being a religious fellow in this dream think this is some great blessing. (side note there is this on going theme of candles being doused out) The time of Jesus's arrival nears. Two priests show up with a guest. The guest sits at a bench and the two priests kneel at the statue and begin praying. A candle gets doused out. Then another. I begin ranting about the return of Jesus. I say something like "Jesus died for our sins, now he is coming back to make me die for your sins also!" The statue comes alive. The priests disappear, either run they off or are off to the side somewhere. Jesus suddenly has a large harpoon. Some words are exchanged between this gigantic Jesus and myself. I don't remember what now. Then Jesus proceeds to try to kill me. Now this is where it gets weird (like it wasn't before). In an almost comical way Jesus keeps missing. He throws the harpoon at me and misses. Then I turn around and he throws it again and it grazes my leg. This puts me on the floor. I back up against a wall. Sitting on the floor with my back against a wall. I take the tip of the harpoon and center it on my body just below the rib cage. Then Jesus drives the harpoon into my body. My eyes close and I can feel the harpoon enter into me. I must have been lifted up because I next felt the harpoon change angle and be shoved up inside my rib cage toward my heart. Then I wake up...

Sure I was raised Catholic, but I'm agnostic now, which makes this dream even weirder.

my first Dream Log node and my third 1000th node. :)