Something Revolutionary actually happened on this Tuesday Night… how ironic…

After spending so much time working on my write-up for the Weeknight Sound Track, I was afraid that tonight, this Tuesday night, fate would hunt me down and delight in my demise. I feared for the way my luck usually runs. I feared that tonight would be a horrible night peppered with depression and too much caffeine. Instead: it was Something Revolutionary. For the first time in too long, I finally felt truly energized and quite optimistic about the future. I have a close friend that has setup one hell of a five-day weekend for me. I can’t begin to convey to anyone how important this night was to me. I felt that depression sneak up on me. I felt that dark corner beckon me. I felt it. And then I conquered it. It’s one of those nights that so many anxious thoughts zip through your head that sleep is something you doubt will happen. I can not comprehend what will go well or wrong this weekend but I can see that glistening weekend glory in the distance and dammit: I’m Ready.

”I mean how do you know what you’re going to do till you do it? The answer is, you don’t. I think I am, but how do I know? I swear it’s a stupid question.” Holden Caulfield in Catcher in the Rye