Let me start right off and state that what follows is not written from an objective or neutral point of view.

The previous w/u’s here need to be updated to show that Tiger Woods is a classless sex addicted fuckin’ prick whose former stream of lovers came crawling out of the woodwork once the walls around his castle began to crumble. The guy was married to a Swedish supermodel, had a couple of kids and still couldn’t keep his dick inside his pants. Reports indicate that he was involved with about nine different women during the time he was married.

According to a recent book by his former swing instructor the cocksucker doesn’t tip anybody and won’t sign autographs unless he’s got a television camera staring him in the face.

New revelations show that his half brother is riddled with multiple sclerosis and getting worse by the day. What has Tiger’s response been?

Can you hear the crickets chirping?

He hasn’t sent him one thin dime and from the looks of it, has no intentions of ever doing so.

When approached on the subject about his lack of concern for other members of his family, one of Tiger’s handlers said he was busy preparing for The Masters and wouldn’t be fielding any questions. That’s one class act.

Yeah, yeah yeah, some people will say we should judge him by what he does on the golf course and not how he conducts his personal life.

To hell with that. Nobody put a gun to his head when he put his name out there and endorsed a shitload of products and was a marketing machine all so he could line his pockets with millions of dollars in cash.

Normally I don't consider myself a violent man but to tell the truth I wouldn’t be disappointed if someone were to pull a Nancy Kerrigan/Tonya Harding type deal on his sorry ass.

When it comes to being a golfer, he might be considered “world class”. When it comes to being a human being, he’s in a class all by himself.

He can go fuck himself where the sun don’t shine…

Love,

borgo

(Respectfully submitted five years too late).

Update 4/8/2012:Tiger finished in about 40th place at The Masters this year at +5. Along the way he acted like his usual self. A petulant brat, cursing, throwing clubs and even kicking them. Such conduct would most likely get me thrown off my local muni course nevertheless doing it at Augusta. I hope the PGA comes down hard on his ass.

As Nick Price, as classy as a golfer as there ever was said on the broadcast:

"I think we can officially say Tiger has lost his game . . . and his mind." ...