FINITY


The Irreducible Agendum of Membrane Collision

As Outlined by the Fourth Daughter of Ordained Membrane Prolocutor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious


Preamble

The river loves her name, for the name of the river is the name of the river loves her name for the name of the river is the name of the river loves her name for the name of the river.


Exordium

" Membranes (will) collide(d). "


Overture

Mountains before the big crunch an unconscious reckoning tolls like cell senescence. A deal must be made. A silent and perfect collision.


Prolegomenon

p = x1


The Primary Agreement

The Routine for Transmittance

Sentinel Marroway, in all his magnanimous and oblivious penta-dimensional wisdom gives the Chariot of Delapadedaedalonopholus passage. Sentinel Marroway rotates the Chariot of Delapadedaedalonopholus to the traditional and imperseverant orientation, for it is the key itself.

Chariot Master Champion Rhynehornn explodes.

Sentinel Marroway is no more.


The Secondary Agreement

The Intercourse of Carnal Encryption Knowledge

The Primary Agreement is complete. A collision is agreed to, but the terms of the Secondary Agreement will not be ratified for quite some possibilities. Chariot Master Champion Rhynehornn must mate with the sixth daughter of Ordained Membrane Prolocutor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious. Now we dance.

A great ball in the extensive and august halls of the Ordained Membrane Prolucotor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious. There is grastfa, cheraalorn, simpalaiticoins, and remphossils for everyzero.

Now they mate. The evening is a success. It is always a success.


The Tertiary Agreement

The Method for Androcentric Extraction

If the first born child of the four million, seven hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and sixty fourth generation of the sixth daughter of Ordained Membrane Prolucotor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious is male, then:

The brane collision will result in a universe with matter.

If the first born child of the four million, seven hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and sixty fourth generation of the sixth daughter of Ordained Membrane Prolucotor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious is female, then:

The brane collision will result in a universe without matter.


The Arrangement for Universe Expansion

All ninety members of the Expansion and Propagation Committee meet to discuss the terms of expansion and matter propagation. Once the terms are agreed to, all ninety members must perform the secret poyshake with each other member of the committee. This poyshake procedure explains why committee members are bred for their lengthy poys.

The Descendence of Daphney Pover 

Once the poyshake procedure is complete, Daphney Pover descends unto the committee forum and dissolves it, but not before the committee members poy her the final draft of the arrangment.

The Digestion of the Final Draft of the Arrangement for Universe Expansion

Daphney Pover then consumes the draft and relieves herself into the Urn of Willhelm.

The Fate of the Urn of Willhelm and Contents

Daphney Pover sends the filled Urn of Willhelm upward into space. Eventually, Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan catches the Urn of Willhelm.  Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan is located 9 × 1015 meters away from Daphney Pover. Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan inspects the contents of the Urn of Willhelm. This is the signal for Membrane Information Director H to perform his duties.

The Annulment of Matter Excluding the Corpus Delicti of Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan

Membrane Information Director H deletes all matter in the universe in question, including himself, the Urn of Willhelm, and the garments of Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan -- excluding Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan's physical body.


The Expansion of the New Universe

Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan's corpse shrinks to a nearly infinitely small point. If the first born child of the four million, seven hundred and fifty four thousand, two hundred and sixty fourth generation of the sixth daughter of Ordained Membrane Prolucotor Rhayae Polonomonomanicalasteriphoronious was male, the point expands in all directions becoming the embodiment of the new universe.

Otherwise, it disappears.

The natural ability of Urn Recipient Ichthellopherenseppeldonn Proan's corpse to perform these acts is the only innate function of the Universe that is consistent across membranes.


1Insert p-value here. The p-value can be found by measuring the orientation of Chariot Master Champion Rhynehornn's Chariot of Delapadedaedalonopholus after Sentinel Marroway's orientation.