It is tough to spend long times without contact of friends to let them know how things are going in your life. Being a man of means who would not be sent to the harsh work camps when the time comes I am busy being industrious unlike bulk of everything2 website users who are drug users and communists although I have friends here who I keep informed due to their possession of portfolios. With that said in so many words I have update of activities that will be useful to those who aren't on welfare which should be done away with in order to make way for work camps in which the lazy poor can be forced to work eighteen hour days under horrible conditions, beaten regularly with (a) Lead pipes, (b) baseball bat, (c) empty wine bottle.

I could not be happier about developments on the political front even though I could if some things were changed. One of those things I want changed is voting rights which I want restricted. By restricted I mean that only persons who have voted correctly in the last four or five elections would retain voting eligibility. Those who have voted for the wrong candidates and the wrong propositions and so forth would lose their right to vote indefinitely, paving the way for greater democracy and freedom by eliminating for example lunatics like Joe Biden being in the government. Now there is an example of a candidate for the harsh work camps I've spoken of. Imagine the absolute ecstasy of being able to turn on the television and watching good freedom loving Americans repeatedly bashing lunatic Joe Biden in the head with a wine bottle and forcing him to shovel a mixure of human feces and soy beans into an orange barrel. God bless America pretty soon.

One of the things in the political world I am very elation oriented about is the big lead that my friend Ron Paul has taken in the Republican party primary races. Some of the polls I've seen have him twenty points ahead of the rest of the pack including that weird bald mayor who barely speaks English and always seems to have sunflower seeds in his mouth (although sunflower seeds are delicious) and that lefty in disguise from the known communist state of Massachusetts who belongs to a weird religious cult of some kind. Recently there was excitable talk about this other candidate entering the race, a decent seeming fellow who looks an awful lot like Frankenstein which keeps anyone from supporting him. Imagine having summit meetings with the lesser nations of the world (all of them) and having to send Frankenstein to meet with them. We would lose our foothold as masters of this world for sure unless he had a good looking Secretary of State to send in his place but still people would be impacted because the president is always on television leading the nation and not so many people would stay tuned in if the president looked like Frankenstein and they could watch Nickelodeon or VH1.

Hopefully Ron Paul will maintain his twenty-plus point lead over the pack through the primary season and become the nominee to run against Democratic Party front runner lunatic Joe Biden. I wrote to Ron Paul recently in part to suggest a cabinet post assignment for myself but also to commend him on his support of the right to bear arms and to push him to also support the right to fire arms in order to "thin out the herd" so to speak. I also included a nice anecodote about how when I moved to Wichita, Kansas a few years ago and since my four dogs did not want to go on such a long ride I took them behind my house and put them out of their misery, something that would have been more difficult to do if Democrats took away my guns because then I would have had to have put them down using a baseball bat or empty wine bottle. It was all in good faith but still no word back from Ron Paul. I assume with all his travelling about and what the Democrats have done to screw up the postal service my letter may have gotten hung up somewhere along the line. It contained good ideas.

Well, I have to go for now being a busy industrious man. Being a fully tenured professor of ethics in the Maryland University System sure can be taxing at times and you know what I always say, "No new taxes!" (that was humor).