Today: work, class. Yawn.

I've started reading A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius, and I'm still kind of in the preface, which is funny. This is a drawing of a stapler. Etc. Perhaps, though, I should have read the play I was supposed to read for class. Nah. I found out that I have to work next Friday, even though the university is shut down. Grr. Last night, before sleeping, I read another chunk of DFW's essay on the Illinois State Fair from A Supposedly Fun Thing I'll Never Do Again. Funny stuff.

My friend has decided that he's not going to visit this weekend.

I'm still dead broke, even though I thought for a long time about buying the new Radiohead with my probably overdrawn debit card, and I'm unsure if I'll be able to register for next semester, so, like before, if you want, you can send funds for tuition to:
dan
405 Normal
Normal, IL 61761

I can't wait until tomorrow, I can rest. Tomorrow is danlowlite's day of rest, after work that is.

I'm excited, though, my story is coming to fruitation, if that's the right word, but that excitement is causing my stomach to try and digest itself even faster, considering I haven't ate anything but a pack of sour Skittles today that I got through some free deal because they're new, they're not bad.

Been at work since 2, class since 11. I won't get home to eat until near midnight, but I realized yesterday that I prefer beef franks than regular piggy hot dogs.

This is my life, slipping away. *sigh*