Is it possible that there is a baddest mother fucker in the world? I suggest that there must indeed be one. Let me see if I can explain this in some sort of logical fashion.

We begin by defining baddest mother fucker. But actually, we dont really need to pin down a definiton. The general argument should hold regardless of how one defines that trait. For sake of argument though, we'll define the baddest mothefrucker as one who would beat the snot out of all people, and none would beat the snot out of him/her. He/she would reside at the top of the beat the snot out of people pyramid.

Now then, how might we argue that such a person exists? I begin by noting that the number of candidates for that position is finite. This is key! Were the number infinite, then of course, we could never pin down the baddest motherfucker. The thinking here is simlar to that found in the "is there a number that is infinity +1" problem. Given that there infinity plus one = infinity, the answer would be no. If there were infinte bad motherfuckers, I think our answer would be that there would be no baddest motherfucker. Logicians and mathematicians might suggest alternative interpretations, to which I am pleased to listen.

Back to the baddest motherfucker. So we have a finite number of bad motherfuckers. Let us assume then that we can rank the bad motherfuckers as follows. Each begins with a value of zero, and is given a 1 for each other bad motherfucker they can beat the snot out of. Minor bad motherfuckers then might have scores on the order of 5 or 10 or some such thing. Major bad motherfuckers might have a value of 200 or 500 or some such number. (Note: the numbers here are purely theoretical, as we do not know what the total population of bad motherfuckers actually is). Mega bad motherfuckers would have a value of much greater than major badasses, say, 5000, or 10000, or whatever. The point is though, that presumably, one bad motherfucker would emerge with the highest score. Naturally, this assumes that there are no ties. If there were, then we could have multiple baddest motherfuckers. In this example, we will assume fights to the death where one bad motherfucker expires and the other does not.

Here is where I am on more unstable ground, as I refer back to the infinity analogy, so comments are welcome. IF the number of badasses is finite, and IF there are no ties, then there should definitely be a baddest motherfucker. This is because the number, being finite, would have a discrete value that is conceptually different than infinity +1. Rather, the value of the baddest motherfucker would be equal to N-1, where N is the total number of bad motherfuckers,subtracting 1 for the actual baddest motherfucker.

So, it seems, there must be, somewhere, given really any definition of what makes one a bad moteherfucker, an actual baddest motherfucker.