Video game for NES. See Mega Man

tips on beating this wonderful game, written by yours truly:
Bosses:

Bubble Man: I fight this guy first. Use your default cannon, or the metal gun if you have it.
Flash Man: Like Bubble Man, he is fairly easy. Use default weapon.
Metal Man: You can beat him easily with the default gun and lots of jumping.
Wood Man: Use the metal gun. very easy.
Air Man: Use Wood Man's leaf thing, he'll die in two shots.
Crash Man: The hardest part here is standing the tacky 80's music in his stage. :P Use the air gun when he jumps.
Quick Man: The stage is pretty hard, use flash man's thingy if you need to. But it's best to save that weapon for when you fight him, because use it and he will slowly die.
Heat Man: use the bubble cannon. He will die in 3 or 4 shots.

Wily Stage Bosses:

When you get to the boss with the pink barriers, use the crash bomb to explode them all, then kill yourself, recharge the crash bomb cannon, and use it against the shit that shoots at you in the boss's room.

When you get to Wily, at first use your default cannon to shoot at him. Once you explode a part of his vehicle and can now see his face, air cannon him like mad. Oh, yes, and you should be jumping to avoid his bullets at all times, of course.

When you get to Wily's alien, the only thing that will effectively damage it will be your bubble cannon. Avoid his bullets at all costs, then when he comes down, jump over him and fire bubbles like crazy. Once you beat him, Wily will start bowing and kissing your feet. You win.