Ahh. Considering herb'y is currently not really capable of accessing the net for any extended period of time, he won't see this for a leetle while, but happy birthday darlin'. I hope your day is exceedingly dreamy..

I'm re-discovering the joys of handwritten letters today, and am currently in the middle of writing not one, or two, but three letters with copious amounts of ramble'y content. There is one that is getting the greater amount of dreaminess, obviously it is the one that will be addressed to you. I'm exhausted..

My parents are so terrible for not telling people when they may have to work the next day. This is bad, very bad for me because they expect me to be able to jump out of bed after only just ending up there a few hours earlier. This simply can't happen, the universe would swallow itself and we'd all fall into our cheerios. Luckily those things make great life saver type devices.. *insert mental image of person floating around in a sea of milk clinging desperately to a cheerio, or, conversely, floating happily with feet resting on one side and head atop the other*.

I honestly need to partake in much sleeping tonight, so as I don't end up with an h or j (or any key for that matter) planted firmly in my noggin'.

I was pondering wandering around outside for a while tonight but it's a bit too bug'y out and I'm not too keen on getting a bunch of mosquito bites, especially with all the lovely disease paranoia about the world as of late.

I'd like to stroll around the universe with you tonight and look at the stars perhaps, you know, the generic gazing into endless night sky type stuff, but of course it would be much more than that if you were there. You've a way of making everything seem so much dreamier than it might on its own.. I miss you muchly.