Granted, it's not quite July 2nd here and I'm still living the July 1st Canada Day dream, but I wanted to get this out of the way now, a list of things to do, sort of. Plus I just need to rant a little.

Tomorrow, I need to:
  • clean my room, write letters and get stamps some how.
  • try not to kill those who would whine incessantly and complain about random crap that really doesn't matter.
  • node. read nodes, etc., etc.. work on the webpage a little bit if time permits.
  • sleep in, oh sweet sweet sleep how you have eluded me this week but not for long, no, no not for long.
I need to figure out where I'm going to live, where I'm going to get a job, where to go to college. I put it off for an entire year now. Something has to happen here. I worked part of this year but I haven't worked in quite some time and I've been broke since Christmas. Bleh. I'm the worst for making life decisions, it is not something I particularly enjoy, I'm not good at it. I want to work at a newspaper place, ideally, but since when have my ideals ever mattered anyway.

I'd like to give my highest compliments to those who've participated in Whose node is it anyway? up to this point. There are some amazing entries.. gooooo noder's! I realize that "so charmingly heathen, your skin is like a teardrop on a popsicle", isn't the easiest nodeshell to work with, but you've done dreamy things with it.

I'll add to this tomorrow at some point, after I've done some of my to do list. (I acutally probably won't do most of it, but I do intend to get those letters done even if I have to steal some stamps from a baby or something.)

So, it's later...
I'm bored. No, I'm kidding, I'm not actually.. it's very quiet and I'm actually sort of drowsy, though I'd credit that mainly to the lazy-day atmosphere. It's dreamy though, no complaints.