So, after eleven total hours at work today, I can finally sit down and relax. And node.

It was a tough day for sure, but the work wasn't the hardest part of the day. I also went shopping for a simple commuter bike, when I realized that I'm in for about $80 more than I expected.
On top of this, around 6:00 I went to pick up some Tarn-X (a jewelery cleaner), and when I returned, the studio building was locked. I knocked for about 5 minutes, then yelled. When these two attempts failed, I decided to pull my car up to the door, since the road leading to the studio is empty 99% of the time, I put the car perpendicular to the door, so that the front of the car was facing the front door of the building. The I got out of the car, and pressed my remote-lock-key-control-thingy and the alarm went off. After about 10 minutes of the alarm, and still nothing, I returned to knocking, then knocking with the alarm on.
Eventually my boss came to unlock the door, but not because she heard me, because she was wondering what was taking me so long.

But the day wasn't all that bad.
Earlier in the day, during my lunch break, I was in the car stopped at a red light, when a blue Volvo sedan pulled up behind me.
The first thing I noticed was the young woman in the Volvo, who happened to be rather attractive. A moment later I checked the rear-view-mirror and saw her singing and "dancing" in the car.
This may not seem like anything amazing, but it really cheered me up for some reason. Maybe it's just that I like seeing attractive young women singing and dancing in their cars, maybe it's just me, but I think it's something else. There was something great about seeing that girl singing and dancing in her car, not caring if other people saw her or anything like that. It was an experience that borders on "beautiful".