OK, today sucked entirely.

Actually the suckage began yesterday, when I left work because I felt sick, and proceeded to put a rather large dent in my parents rather new-ish Ford Escort (1999).
Then I went to school, had a test, did poorly, and came home.

But enough of the past.
This is about why today sucked.
Well, I go to work, that's OK, I like it.
Then I go to school.
Another test.
I think I did better this time around (I'm much better in Humanities than Trigonometry!).

I come home and call my best friend about a rave we are supposed to go to tomorrow night.
He informs me that he hasn't gone to school since Tuesday, and hints at the idea of dropping out (he's still in high school, poor guy).
I argued that he only has 2 more months, and that he should just do the work he has to do, and get it over with, but I can't win any argument with him.

But I'm right, I know I am. I chose to homeschool last year, so I've been homeschooling for a full year, but it's a waste to start homeschooling when you are so close to graduating. So close to being free from all the evils of the public education system.

Yhea, so today was bad because of compounded suckage from yesterday, along with suckage that was isolated to today only..
Tomorrow is Friday, big compound party... dear Gods, get me through tomorrow without too much going wrong, and I promise someday I'll do something that isn't evil.