My nerves cannot take another day like this one. My brain hurts.

I had two major events, both of grading significance to my academic and personal competency's wellbeing. I succeeded in both, although the stress took away all feelings of contentment I may have gained.

The day started out normal enough. I got to school right as the bell rang due to the heavy snowfall, and went straight to Comparative Anatomy and listened to a lecture about the Sino Atrial Node. We then performed an EKG on every person in the room, with much exclaiming over the gooiness of the elbow and wrist stickers. We then analyzed the P wave, QRS complex, and the T wave. Nothing too exciting went on, although I had a couple PVCs show up. Nothing serious, the teacher said. I then told him about my heart problems.

Went to a meeting concerning dual enrollment for next semester. Have a bunch of paperwork to fill out, again, and another $245.50 to pay. If I could drive to GVSU every day instead of Hope, I’d skip the tuition cost. But is the inconvenience worth it? That’s a question better left unanswered.

Lunch was exciting; Stacy drove Jess, Gin, Taco, and myself to her house through the incredibly heavy snow. The roads were slippery, and her car has no traction. ‘The Bucket’ nearly had us wrapped around a telephone poll, and not from a lack of trying on our half. Oops.

I had my challenge in band today. I won. Scary situation number one was put behind me, for now. I still have three more people to challenge before getting to first chair. The girl I beat was devastated. I didn’t know what to say to her.

Drove to Hope to give my presentation on Charles Baudelaire. It went flawlessly if I do say so myself; the prof congratulated my partner and I on a job well done. Scary situation number two over and done with. Now I just have l’Examen Orale to look forward to. I know I’m excited.