I've got a heat aura around me now. Gee - it was hot today. 31 degrees, and soaking it in the sun. I was at Darling Harbour watching the dragon boat races. Today, many of corporate teams were racing. Like my sister, she was in Team 2 for PricewaterhouseCoopers.

In fact, PWC was the largest entrant, with 7 teams of 20 people in this Australian Chinese Dragon Boat Festival 2001. Part of the Chinese New Year celebrations in Sydney. Yeah, it's the year of the snake this year.

Blue skies, no clouds - the best Sydney weather, if a little warm for total comfort. There was some sky writing today too. And the new Volvo S60 on display. FYI, Volvo was one of the major sponsors of the event. And all the bus stops were advertising "We wouldn't change our name if it was the only thing we changed" Accenture. Previously known as Andersen Consulting. Sure sounds like hype advertising: we don't know why we changed our name, but trust us, we're now better than ever!

Caught the train home to The Gong aka Wollongong. I missed the revolving house again. There's this house just after Coal Cliff station that looks like an oversized tree house. It's round and a fair few metres off the ground. House on a stick? It revolves 360 degrees around; so that during the day time, the living area faces the sea, and at night, the bedrooms do. Of course, set in a picturesque bush setting.