1150 bst
Reading how to get rid of a tailgater reminded me that something vaugely non-boring has been going on in my life.

The first of my exams was yesterday. Mechanics, and I think it went fairly well. There was only one question that I didn't answer...

After that, and a game of pool - which, it should be noted, I almost won - and a bit of lazing around in the park, I went into town to pick up mum's car and head up to Murano Street to visit Roger. Since he doesn't really want to have to lug his computer to Cambrige and back, I'm keeping it here over the summer, so I was over to pick that up. And the tailgater bit? A woman in a merc far too close to me on the Kingston Bridge, where she couldn't overtake, and where I had to stop suddenly because the lorry in front of me stopped to turn into the next lane.

I also set up, at my dad's request, a torture device in my parents' shop. It's more commonly known as music on hold, and is just the one song. To all the people who phone, I do apologise.

Today, I plan to get a little maths revision done, and hope to get drunk tonight. A simple plan, no?

2150 bst
Hm, downvoted. Not that I'm complaining (I'm not), but at least people read these things and they're not just votedumps...

It's just been pointed out to me that the flatmate of one of my friends (who I have a bit of a thing for) looks remarkably like someone who I was pretty much infatuated with for the last year or two of high school. I'd never noticed the resemblance until now. That's.. almost interesting.

Oh, and I didn't go out tonight, which sucks.

I apologise for the poor quality of my daylogs. I think this is what happens when you're in the house all day.