We were at war with the Spanish. The Han vs. the Spanish. It was a war held on a big long highway during a quasi apocalyptic time. For some reason, we were all farmers. Our weapons were forks and tractors. My mission was to get to the other side of the highway. I was a Spanish sympathizer and I knew somebody on the other side who would let me through despite my race: Pietato (who was actually Nelson, one of my friends in Elementary school who taught me Spanish).

The Plan was to get the Han distracted on the highway while I run to safety. Midway through the highway, I was halted by the police. The police were on the Han side and were firing at the Spanish at the same time. I was really scared, because I didn't know whether these guys were going to shoot me or not. One of the cops held a gun at me. I froze in fear.

Somehow the Spanish were able to drive the Han away from the highway (and with the cops), so seeing the opportunity, I quickly ran up the highway to the Spanish side. I was nervous and walked slowly towards them. I wasn't sure whether they knew I was a spy. Suddenly, Pietato came rushing out of the crowd and guided me to the end of the highway which was guarded by tractors. I was still nervous. Nevrvous of whether those tractors were going to run me over or not. I walked slowly with caution towards the end and Pietato told me not to worry, so I ran to the end which splitted into two roads.

I took the left path and saw that I was already near my destination (a compound). Suddenly I heard cars and people approaching my way. I quickly hid behind a tree surrounded by shrubs. It was very uncomfortable, but it was a good hiding place. At least 10 people passed by me without noticing me. I was nervous. If they discovered me, I'd be cornered. Finally a girl and her brother discovered me. The little girl saying: "HEY! THERE'S SOMEBODY IN THERE!!" They were going to school and their mother was just about to get in the car to drive them to school. I got out of my hiding place and decided to run.

Halfway through my running, they caught me and said: "When are you going to get us that present?"

I responded: "To be honest, it costs a lot more than you think. It's also very hard to find."

She retorted: "You lied to us! Mommy he lied to us."

The End