I was in a pet shop and a snake had gotten loose. It was a green snake about the size of a boa constrictor and it bit me. At first it was a simple little bite and I ran not knowing whether it was poisonous or not. I kept running in the pet shop looking for shelter, but I was locked from inside and I was alone.

Then I came stumbling on a cage which contained a yellow parrot. It was a big freakish parrot with a big orange beak. Almost like Big Bird's parrot cousin or something. I accidentally opened the cage and the bird flew out. I tried to catch it, fearing that the snake might eat the parrot.

Suddenly, I am wrapped around the snake's coils and I cannot move. The parrot is now pecking on my neck and head. (In real life, I am tossing on my bed trying to get something off of my head -- it's that feeling when you hear yourself snore). The snake's head is about a feet away from my face and it looks at me intently. It manages to engulf the parrot, but now the snake is talking to me.

It has a very creepy voice (I'm trying to think of an actor who has a similar voice). Well I can't think of any, but it's a slow smooth murmuring snivelling voice. The snake was telling me how it was going to eat me and how his poison was going to seep into my blood and slowly stop my heart, extracting the last breath from my lungs.

When I woke up, I was still very tired, but I didn't want to go back to sleep. It was way too scary and it took me a long while to figure out that my pillow wasn't the snake. When I came back to reality, I was thinking about all these ways to kill a snake. Like spearing it with a ski pole. Argh! Talking about it even gives me the creeps. I remember vividly the part when the snake talks to me and looks at me with his bright yellow reptile eyes.

P.S. The only voice that I can think of now (although close, not exactly the same) is the Elven Archers' voices in Warcraft 2 (you know: "Your Eminence?...At Once..."), but lower and slower.