Ahhhh the happy things in life...

Sometimes you'll be sitting there and your mind will wander on the happy things in life. Yes some things SUCK and are just terrible but you always have to stop and smell the roses. Although some will say Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns but trust me they really smell the roses. So here is a list of HAPPY things for today.

  • Sitting on a blanket with my daughter waiting for my wife to bring home Chicken Caesar Salad sandwiches from Wawa
  • Knowing that you have the skills to provide food, shelter and other stuff for your family
  • Baby food fight!
  • Still in love after all these years
  • Still horney after all these years
  • Washing your car AFTER the pollen season
And there is SO much more that somedays I just sit and smile. Except when I do that some people think I'm thinking about a dinner with the Other other white meat.

My daughter can't see a specialist for 6 months because they are backed up that far. My daughter is NOT stupid or under/over disciplined but she is behind in school. Everybody who can help her says it will be several months before we can get an appointment. Kindergarten starts in the fall and My daughter is 5 ( 6 in September) and will not be ready.

Had an inital phone interview with a recruiter. He was very excited about my skills and may have several positions for me to choose from. Hey maybe I can even get the 4 weeks of vacation I love.

Well off to work. I wonder what is in store for me today.