today is just wrong. NASDAQ is tanked, but is rising again. unfortunately the stocks i watch aren't making a good recovery.

i haven't been eating and i'm now at the point where the thought of eating anything makes me feel queasy.

at work we got this slick new individual cup coffee maker, and it'll be the death of me. i'm going to wind up peeing out everything (well, not Everything but you know what i mean). i'm surprised my eyes aren't brown yet.

i have to clean my apartment. i feel so lazy. i don't want to do anything at all. i feel like drawing and maybe i'll just wind up doing that instead. as my boyfriend says, "shut up and draw". i've not been feeling too inspired lately though.

i slept like crap last night. when i went to bed it was drizzling outside, and the sound of the rain was nice so i opened my bedroom windows. of course, i was woken up at 2am by thunder and rain pouring into my room and soaking my curtains and my bed. it wasn't too smart of me to have left the window open in the rain, but the sound of rain is so lovely, and it wasn't coming in my window when i fell asleep.

work has just been dragging. slow days annoy me. it's drab and dreary outside. and cold. i hate cold. that's probably the primary factor affecting my mood right now.
addendum: last night i cut my finger on an anti-theft magnetic metal strip thingy that was tucked in a book i'm reading (69 by Ryu Murakami). it bled a lot. i didn't bother me too much until today when i was peeling the perfect orange. now it's quite painful. i got through it, though. i had three oranges.