Atari 2600 Game
Produced by: Playaround
Model Number: 201
Atari Rarity Guide: 5 Rare
Year of Release: 1983 (probably 1983, but unconfirmed)

Have you ever longed to wander around in back alleys wanking your squarish penis while a nude witch drips breast milk from a wall up above? Good! I thought I was the only one. Chances are decent that you won't be living that scenario out out in real life, but luckily there is a simulation available for your Atari 2600 that can bring all that action home!

This game borrows a lot from other Playaround titles in terms of gameplay and actual game code. The basic idea is that you move your little wanker man back and forth along the bottom of the screen catching falling squirts of breast milk. Basically a combination of Kaboom! and pornography without the fun of Kaboom! and without the erotic value of pornography.

Collectors Information

This game was only available on a double ended cartridge with the title "Cathouse Blues" on the other side. (Cathouse Blues is even worse, and involves wandering around a neighborhood trying to bang chicks).

This game is valued at around $20 USD (as of Jan 2003). Games with boxes and manuals are worth more. The manual to this particular game doesn't appear to ever have been located, it may not actually exist. This was cartridge came with a set of end caps, which are usually missing.

Trivia

Upon examining this title, the gameplay, and the titles, it is obvious that they somehow misnamed the games. The game they called "Philly Flasher" was probably supposed to be "Cathouse Blues" and vise versa. My guess is that there was a printing error on the box, and it was just cheaper not to fix it.

This was the first 2-In-1 adult cartridge ever made, not that it means much, since Playaround was the only company ever to make 2-in-1 porno cartridges. I guess it made for nice copy on the box.