Newbies msged today: 2
Writeups so far: 0
Things acheived: nothing

Well what's happen to me today? Nothing much. Well, not to me anyway.

The story started last Saturday when I got up before going to the computer fair. My parents were on the internet looking for cheap air fares to Marsielle. They then decided to tell me (despite seeing them for several hours the night before) that my mum was going to France because my Gran was going to have an operation for cancer. Oh, well, she'll be alright. I hope.

Last night (after giving blood, I'm a good boy) I went back to my parents house for dinner and to collect the car. When I was driving back into town with my sister, whe told me that my gran doesn't even know she has cancer. Aparently our grandad decided that she shouldn't know unless it goes pear shaped. That fact that she will almost certainly have chemotherapy didn't change his mind about that.
At 11:30 this morning, hopefully my mum got to Machester airport, checked in and is now in Marseille with the French half of the family.

As for me, I have the car for the next week. A plus, but I'm still in debt as far as luck goes. What else? Well, 2 hours to go before I finish testing. Went to the pub for lunch, light headed when I got back. Sarah's still in London. I think I'm going to have a tense weekend!!

update
As of 16:40, I am officially a C-noder.
Woohoo!