A drinking game

You will need:

  • Deck of cards (must have all 4 jacks, the rest don't matter)
  • A nice big jug
  • A drink each (whatever you prefer - it's much more fun if you're not all drinking beer)

The deck is shuffled and placed face down on the table. Each player, in turn (starting left of the dealer) turns the top card over into the discard pile (face up). If the card is a Jack the player must:

  • The first Jack - pour half their drink into the jug.
  • The second Jack - pour half their drink into the jug and select a length of time.
  • The third Jack - pour half their drink into the jug and select a method of drinking (ie lying on your back or upside down)
  • The third Jack - pour half your drink into the jug, then chugg the jug within the length of time selected, in the manner selected.

If the drinker fails to finish the drink in the allotted time (and manner), then they should have to do some kind of dare / humiliating act / whatever.

A nice addition to the game is to make Aces 'rule cards'. Anyone turning over an Ace can make a rule (any rule), which lasts untill the next Ace is turned over. Rules can range from 'No using first names' (1 drink penalty) to 'No using the letter s' (1 drink penalty). One game I played a rule was 'Shaun has to play from in the dog's kenel'.