I sought professional help today. I'm not insane, or even troubled anymore. I think that I worked everything out. I talked to a man named Dr. Rodgers, and I'm not sure if he helped me. I talked most of the time and I felt really dumb because most of my problems are petty. I don't know how to fix them and I don't think anyone else could. Maybe I don't have any problems, maybe it's all in my head. I feel like I wasted the guy's time.

I'm friends with him again. Sort of. I don't know if I can deal with it though. After five agonizing days of not speaking to each other I finally got on my hands and knees and begged him to take me back, as a friend. I missed him so much, damn him for being so damn amazing that my emotional health hinges on his moods and actions. Not mine, which would be better I think.

I decided that I'm applying to Stanford. Oh it would be glorious to go to that college. Get away from these asinine worthless idiots. I need some intellectual stimulation. I don't know if I would get accepted, or even go though. Even if I spend the rest of my life working at that hellhole McDonald's it still would be nice to have a Stanford acceptance letter hanging over a mattress in the one-room shack I'll be living in.

I worked today. I got to cook. Poor saps, being so desperate to put me in grill. I think I did a good job, no one has died that I know of. I worked with a cute guy today, he's 16 which is a little young but it's still nice to fantasize.

I need to stop ditching school. I missed four classes yesterday and one today. Hopefully none tomorrow. I just manage to get my friend Mia to not go and then we hang out together...I love her. I would marry her if I could. I would do her too except for I have a problem with girl parts.