The road is icy, it's been snowing for days. There's a shiny gleam on the road and I know I should slow down. There's cars ahead of me and some behind. We're all going to the same place. I don't know who they are.

My car begins to slide. I think for a moment, I don't know what to do. I've never driven in snow. Should I slam on the breaks? Should I turn to the side? I just go with it.

I crash onto the side of the road. There's others cars, all crashed on the side of the road. Stopped and still.

My car is okay. I'm standing outside of it. I'm not hurt. I ask a man a few feet away to help me. He picks up the car and sets it on the tires.

I'm in a house. A house I've never seen. It's my house, and my parents are there. My dad just brought a dog home. He doesn't like dogs. It looks more like a cat, a big fat cat. I go to sit down on the couch, next to a young man I've never seen. He looks like an Eskimo. He's my parent's guest. Two other dogs are laying on the couch, and I push them aside, as if they weigh nothing.

My sister Barbara calls out from the other room and tells me the dog's name is Aaron. The name of my ex-boyfriend. But she'll call him Ernie for short, the name of her ex boyfriend. "Ernie, Ernie, Ernie," she says. I look over at the counter. My other sister is there now. "I hate Barbara and I wish she would die," I told my other sister. Barbara walks back into the room and asks what I said. "Nothing," I say, "I'm just bitching."