I've been busy with wanting to create a personal website. Because of this, my bed is cluttered with stacks upon stacks of old photographs that I haven't seen in years. It's so strange. I picked up this picture of me taken for junior high or high school, I have no idea exactly when, and I don't remember ever seeing it. I look so sad. My heart went out to this image in the picture, this image of myself, and I felt so bad and I wanted to reach out and give myself a hug. I wanted to reach out and tell her it's okay. I wanted to just make it all better. Her eyes, my eyes.

Phooey. I wanted to write a happy or funny node yesterday. Instead, I just sat and sat, and nothing came to mind. Am I a depressing person?! I didn't think so. I've been pretty damn happy as of late. Maybe I'm just dramatic.

Played more pool last night. I've gotten to the point where I'm not embarrassed to play, because I actually win sometimes and it's a ton of fun. Now I just need to find somewhere to play Go.

Later...

I've just been stuck on e2 all night. Reading so many sad nodes. I'm so emotional tonight. I don't know why. I told him I wasn't up to doing anything, and so he left. But I didn't want him to leave, because now I'm all alone and emotional and reading all these goddamn sad nodes that make me love you all. I love you all and I wish I could take the pain away.