I had to get the first flight out of Canberra this morning to go to my terrible job in Sydney. Got to the office and what was waiting on my desk?

A BIG BROWN PAPER WRAPPED BOX WIT' SPANGLY STARS STUCK ALL OVER AND STAMPS FROM THE YOO-ESS OF AY, ADDRESSED IN CRAYON TO SIMONC

Yeow! You've got mail!

So how lucky am I? My mates Kimonade and Psydereal had packed a box once occupied by an impossibly obscure electical kitchen impliment with AMERICAN CANDY! And a CARD! And SCRUNCHED UP KANSAS NEWSPAPER!

Oh joy! I proceeded to tear the package open to quickly discover it had been opened already...

INSPECTED BY AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMS Uh-huh. Methinks these two chicks are a bit suspect when it comes to boxes full of candy &-)

Anyways, the candy was safe and very cool. There is the biggest frickin' bag of Reeses Pieces I have ever seen, Twizzlers, Lo-Fat Peppermint Patties, Hershey Bars, a Watermelon flavour Ring Pop, and some other stuff I dare not inspect...

THANKS KIM AND PSYD! YOU GIRLS SO ROCK!

In other news... oh, bugger the other news. It's just tragic. Oh! Hang on. I bought a new suit. A nice black Boss on sale for 20% off. That was cool. And I fixed the showstopper SOA problems at the NIC.AD, and man am I looking forward to SYDNEY'S FIRST EVAH NODIST eVent, The Great Sydney Fraptabulous Everythingian Get Together..... Just wish Kim and Psyd could make it :-)