Since I do not experience many nightmares, this dream stands out from most that I have had.

I am in my house, and then I realize that there is a force of some kind. And unlike the Force from the Star Wars film series, this force has an actual personality. And boy, is it eeevil. First, it changes the layout of my house so I don't where where the heck I am. I am the only one in the house, so I yell for people to come where I am. I find some members of my family and tell them what has happened, but no one believes me. I get really really scared. Then it makes everything disappear except for the furniture. I figure out that either this thing can control my brain, or can control the physical makeup of the universe. "Oh, crap," I think.

Then I am in a car. No one is driving the car, yet it is moving. We are driving down the street my grandmother lives on, so we eventually approach her house. I see my aunt, uncle and cousins drive up in her driveway. Even though I do not see their faces, I know it is them because they have a North Carolina license plate. I scream at them in vain for them to rescue me from the clutches of this evil, invisible nemesis of mine. They do not respond, and it dawns on me that this guy cannot change the universe, but rather, he can control what I see, hear, smell, taste, and feel.