One of the scariest episodes of the "revived" Doctor Who series, which stars David Tennant as The Doctor and Freema Agyeman as Martha Jones. The episode was the tenth of season three, and the only of the 2007 set to be written by Steven Moffat.

In the episode, a young girl named Sally Sparrow tries to connect the dots left behind as an Easter egg on seven totally unrelated DVDs, and dodge the Weeping Angels -- statues of angels that move when nobody is looking at them.

I won't write a total synopsis here, because I could never do it justice, but those who scare easily may be better off watching this one with the lights on. The BBC Fear Forecasters rated the episode a 5.5 ("off the scale"), and the only other Doctor Who episode to receive a rating higher than 5 was The Impossible Planet (6). The BBC left a notice for parents suggesting that they record the episode and watch it together with their children in the daylight.

A similar warning was attached to The Empty Child and The Doctor Dances -- notably, they were both written by Moffat as well.

It makes you wonder what we Who fans are in store for in 2010 -- after all, Moffat will be taking over Russell T. Davies's spot as head writer and executive producer ...