user since
Fri Sep 27 2002 at 14:19:09 (21.5 years ago )
last seen
Thu Sep 1 2022 at 16:56:54 (1.6 years ago )
number of write-ups
33 - View trembling's writeups (feed)
level / experience
6 (Artificer) / 2235
C!s spent
4
mission drive within everything
To find love in this mixed-up, crazy thing called..er..love.
specialties
idolatry, sloth, gluttony, greed...also, kebabs.
school/company
Hard Knocks, baby.
motto
"Sweet creeping zombie Jesus!"
categories maintained
Funny
most recent writeup
How To Be Funny
Send private message to trembling

Hello.


It had taken many years. Many, many years. Or maybe not. Probably not. I think it was more like three, maybe four minutes. So not a long time at all. But in any case, after this remarkably short time, it happened. What it was that actually happened, no one will ever know.

Well, possibly no one. Certainly not me. But anyway, after the first indeterminate amount of time had passed, something else happened. Which, I would assume, also took a certain (possibly indeterminate) amount of time to occur, after which it simply stopped occurring. This allowed other things that had not been happening at the same time, due to being dependent on the first event happening, to happen. Of course, other things that happened anyway, without any dependence on this particular event, happened anyway.

After this, hilarity insued.


Smell The Flowers While You Can

Practice Random Kindness And Senseless Acts Of Beauty


2) Matt's sentence structure, while both interesting and warm, displays a kind of disregard for the rules of syntax and grammar previously thought of as at best wildly heretic, and at worst, punishable through flaying, quartering and keelhauling. Taking colloquialism to a level of ineptitude somehow indistinguishable from severely advanced autism, I forecast that little Matt will languish for years at the bottom of the worst kind of reform class leftover pool, an unsatisfied closet necrophiliac, and by proxy, a virgin till he is 80, when a kindly bisexual Aboriginal nurse with a penchant for kleptomania, taking pity on his bloated, sweaty form, will finally move herself to masturbate over his inert body as he is transported in the back of his tumbled-down Volkswagon station wagon from his weekly shock-therapy sessions to his now daily waste removal appointment, a necessity since, in a fit brought on by drug abuse, self-flagellation and almost ritual alcoholism, he tore his colostomy bag to bits with his now worn and yellowed teeth, giving his many relations due excuse to institutionalise him at the earliest possible opportunity, ostensibly for his own protection, but in actuality to hide him away from a portion of humanity now both tired and sickened by both his feeble attempts at onanism, and the rancid smell of urine.


My advice to any new noder? Read anything and everything by ToasterLeavings.

E2 is not just facts and figures.

We need more irrelevance. I will happily upvote anything that goes against the grain. We need more Butterfinger McFlurries.


Pseudo_Intellectual says your lacklustre sex life is none of my business
TehBesto says KOREA? D2! TP TP TP TP TPT NEED NEED NEED SOJ TRADE FOR P GEM GIVE GIVE TP TP TPT P THX GG KEKEKEK WIZARDSPIKE^_^!!!11
etouffee says your day log today is sick and twisted. I like that in a noder. Thanks !!!


Random interesting things:

Thanks to TallRoo for most of the above.