Well... there goes that idea!

I was planning to go to to our nations capital this weekend to see a friend of mine perform in The Rocky Horror Picture Show. He was the Art Director and he was also a transylvanian chorus member. I was to attend the last showing of it this Saturday and then we were gonna have a good ol' time in the political center of our country. There was a lurking doom present in the planning stages. My car was starting to show me it didn't feel very well. It's been through alot, and I've gotten way more out of it than I ever though possible, so really these last couple years have all been just a bonus.

Anyway, as of late, I am the only one in my house that has a car. This means that my car is the way both my roommates (and myself) get a ride to and from work. My brother works 4 to midnight at the taxi company, and my other roommate works midnight to 8 am at the same place, so my roommate drives to work at midnight, and my brother drives it back home and everyone's happy... until today that is. My brother was having a bit of a struggle getting it into gear to leave work, but it finally popped into gear rather abruptly and reluctantly.

Problem solved, as long as you don't want to go past 30 mph, that is. After that, it got rather touchy. You can make it move, but not unless she has to! He made it home with a little scare. You know, the one you get when you push the gas pedal and it just doesn't go. I'm glad he made it home ok! I'm also glad that the tranny went out before I was a million miles away. I think I'll take the "this was a good thing" approach to this one.

Well Max, I hope you have a good show.
Sorry I'm gonna miss it.

Damn... I just filled up the gas tank, too !