I killed them and ate them. It was them or me. I had no choice.

  • There is no strategy in StarCraft by Middlename: "I disagree I belive starcraft is lame and without strategy." I /msg'd the user about it. He's barfing crap into the database; this is just the worst of it. I thought a bop on the noggin might help him gain clarity. (I was wrong, by the way; he's gone berserk) (Okay, not berserk, but he was upset and reposted the useless writeup; Uberfetus bagged it the second time).

  • binary by Leto Atreides 2 (last seen June 2): "1010111001000111000110101000101010011000001001101001101010101110..... You get the idea." Yep, I sure do, but only because I already know what it means. Webster 1913 has that part sewn up reasonably well.

  • hence by osjedi (never seen on E2): "Meaning 'as a result of'. For example: M$ sucks, hence I use Linux." Webster 1913 provides a complete definition.



I'm in favor of nuking users who a) contribute very little and b) respond with "FUCK YOU" to /msg's. Opposable thumbs are a good trait in a noder. Middlename wasn't doing much, and he got out of hand when people tried to talk to him about his writeups and his behavior. I have patience with people who can handle criticism, and absolutely none with people who can't. He may have been a borderline case, but I can't see that it was any great loss. When they start re-noding killed garbage writeups, that's usually a sign that they're out of control and they just aren't going to listen to reason.

See his writeups in egcs and V-TOL; D-Gun is a relatively good one. In fact, egcs is not only semi-literate, but also obsolete. I think we should keep it for historical interest alone, though.

/msg tim_three do you think you could do a bit more with collaborate?

/msg Dataknife Fruan's sensibilties and mine are quite normal here. Going through the motions and snickering is not an improvement. This entire discussion has become inexpressibly tedious. In the future, I'll communicate more simply, by voting.