Unbelievably confused.

These are my key words for the week. My email service is not working, my computer is still getting worked on, I'm thinking of dropping a few classes and we had a freakin' 'hurricane' to deal with this last weekend. I started off on one side of the state, ran to the other side to avoid it, and then got stranded with flooding on the other. Irony and Paranoia date, I swear. My 'man' called me up last night and I got to talk to many of his technology savee friends. Glad to hear you are all doing well. The phone sex job pissed me off, I was proud of my work, but that in itself bothers me. Met a girl from Columbus, my brother brought her home, let's just say she would never have been interested in him. She and I will be in touch, I am worried about her breaking up with her girlfriend. Not because of me, mind you, because she really did think it was about time. I don't know as I could ever really be faithful to a girl, no matter how much she intrigues me, enchants me, delights me. I don't think I could ever be faithful to anyone other than my nemesis. "How's my most favorite and most hated person in my life?" Naw, I don't hate him, but when it comes down to it, I still don't want to end up with anyone but him. Anyone. And believe me, we have both tried. Huh, need to go get new job, no more "oh baby, oh baby, oh!". I will be going up north in 2 weeks. Wish me luck, I'm really afraid to see what has already changed.