News

The Everything Census : 2007

In the highly anticipated sequel to The Everything Census : 2006 noders were once again enumerated, tagged, folded, spindled, and mutilated in the cause of science. Please consider updating your information in any relevant noder registries such as The Everything People Registry, the Everything Mailing Address Registry, the Everything Arranged Marriage Registry, the Everything Troll Registry, and so on, and so on....

Heisenberg Multimedia Corp.

Heisenberg's latest multimedia idea, E2SENCE: The Magazine of E2 solicits your input. We need ideas for the title page (incl. art/photography/visual ideas, sketches, etc.), suggestions for content (nodes of excellence) and anything else people can think of. Contact H. for details.

Heisenberg's popular Everything2 Podcast continues its critically acclaimed second season. See the details at the bottom of this article.

Ongoing code changes

Details as they happen, or sometime thereafter, in root log: April 2007 and root log: May 2007.

Quests

Recently completed quests

Withdrawn quests

  • NiceQuest 2007 - contact Lord Brawl if you had an NQ07 entry and he'll try to do something nice for you.

Events

Podcasts

Heisenberg's Everything2 Podcast brings us audio versions of new and classic e2 writeups. The Everything2 Podcast is available for itunes or gpodder at:

http://dirkpilat.dyndns.org/podcast.xml

NEW! Podcast 2.5

The Everything2 Podcast, Season 2, Episode 5.

Nodes:

Itunes subscribers will get it automatically, direct download is from http://e2podcast.spunkotronic.com/podcast25.mp3