Transforms from truck to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: BRAWN

FUNCTION: DEMOLITIONS
"Might over microchips."

To BRAWN, Earth is essentially a hostile environment -- and he loves it. Strong, rugged, agile -- the most macho of all Autobots. Delights in challenges. Sorry for those not as tough as himself. Second strongest Autobot -- can lift 190,000 pounds and knock down a small building with one punch. High resistance to artillery fire. Vulnerable to attack by electromagnetic waves.

  • Strength: 9
  • Intelligence: 3
  • Speed: 4
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 1
  • Skill: 4
Transformers Tech Specs


Brawn really got gyped in the cartoon. His specs describe him as the "second strongest Autobot" of the first toy run (after Optimus Prime, of course), meaning the little guy could go toe-to-toe with Megatron and hold his own. In the comic you'd see this, but never in the show. Heck, in Transformers: The Movie he was one of the first to get shot and killed aboard the Autobot shuttle when the Decepticons boarded. Nitpickers to this day maintain that there's no way Brawn could've gone down so easily, and insist that he survived to make cameo appearances in later cartoon episodes.

Brawn is also a recipe:
1 Pigs head (excluding the brain)
4 Pigs feet
2 lbs beef shin
4 cloves of garlic
1 bouquet garni
20 black peppercorns
4 tablespoons wine vinegar
salt to taste
4 onions
4 carrots, quartered
4 leeks, split

Put all the meat into a large pot. Cover with water and add the garlic, bouquet garni, peppercorns, vinegar, salt, onion, carrots, and leeks. Bring to a boil, skim and lower the heat.
Cover and simmer for at least 2 hours until meat comes easily off the bone. Remove the meat allow it to cool then pull all the meat off the bone, chopping coarsely. Set this aside.

Meanwhile, strain and reduce the stock by 1/2, then return the chopped meat to the stock and allow to cool. Then pour the stock into a loaf pan filling about 1/3 full. Refrigerate until set. Sprinkle with chopped herbs, and add a row of hard boiled eggs along the center of the pan. Cover with more meat and stock. Refrigerate until set. Turn the loaf pan over to remove, then press the loaf of Brawn into toasted bread crumbs to coat.

Serve cold with mustard, potatoes, and rye.

Brawn (?), n. [OF. braon fleshy part, muscle, fr. HG. brto flesh, G. braten roast meat; akin to Icel. br flesh, food of beasts, AS. brde roast meat, brdan to roast, G. braten, and possibly to E. breed.]

1.

A muscle; flesh.

[Obs.]

Formed well of brawns and of bones. Chaucer.

2.

Full, strong muscles, esp. of the arm or leg, muscular strength; a protuberant muscular part of the body; sometimes, the arm.

Brawn without brains is thine. Dryden.

It was ordained that murderers should be brent on the brawn of the left hand. E. Hall.

And in my vantbrace put this withered brawn. Shak.

3.

The flesh of a boar; also, the salted and prepared flesh of a boar.

The best age for the boar is from two to five years, at which time it is best to geld him, or sell him for brawn. Mortimer.

4.

A boar.

[Obs.]

Beau. & Fl.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.