I'm floating on a giant beach ball, with nothing whatsoever around me, except water. It seemed quite fun floating on a giant beach ball, till I saw a massive wave coming toward me, not that far into the distance.
I decided to get off the giant beach ball, into the water, and dive under the wave. I didn't even seem that scared…. until the wave came close, and I found out it was more than massive, more like a huge tidal wave.
The moment came to dive under it. And I did. Except, I didn't come up. The wave took me along with it, I tried to get up to the surface, but I was just there, underwater, going along with this wave at a great speed. The fact that I had not been breathing for a long time, seemed like a small problem.

Finally the wave crashed into the shore, and I crashed with it.
I was now on a tropical island. Golden sand, and palm trees. Natives came and greeted me. They took me to what seemed, a very special place, where they feed me, gave me clothes and other handy things, of which I would need.

Now what?

I decided to go home. By the magic of dream, a private jet was waiting for me on the beach, ready to fly me home. I boarded the jet, and inside it was actually, incredibly awful. It didn't matter, as the flight seemed to take only a couple of seconds.

The jet landed in my front garden, the front garden either got larger, or the jet got smaller. I knocked on the door. Nobody was home. It was not locked any way, so I went in.
"Hello? Any one here?" I yelled
No answer. Oh well, they should be here soon. My family must have been worried.

I went into my bedroom. Except it wasn't my bedroom. It had been changed into somebody else's bedroom! I looked around the room. What was going on? There was a calendar on the wall. I wondered what day it was.

The calendar said it was the year 2034.
I heard the door being opened, and went to greet my parents, and ask what they had done to my bedroom. They were not my parents. They were complete strangers with small children.
"What are you doing here! My parents are not home.. you will have to come back later." I said
"WHAT ARE WE DOING HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE, GO BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!" Yelled the nearly middle aged man
"I live here!" I said in an angry voice
"No you don't" Said the lady
I explained what had happened.

They laughed, pulled out machine guns and killed their children, then themselves.

I'm having a flu, so I didn't sleep too well this night... many dream fragments:

  • There was a "secret santa" type of thing in Diablo II: People threw cheap items to a lake, and someone else got that item. It turned out that someone was cheating... there were a list of suggestions for good presents: Daggers, swords and so on...
  • There were some "homogenic viruses" written in Java: They looked like normal Java classes, and by heuristic analysis it was impossible to say that they would be harmful. When run, they spread and caused damage. They modified .class files that had the main() method; the modification was done so that classes that check the checksums of classes before dynamically loading them couldn't tell that the files had been altered! The apps the viruses were originally came from were just normal, but somewhat useless applications. (Can't remember what they did, but two of them had titles in Finnish.)
  • Osama bin Laden had cracked my computer. He used it to play Diablo II on net - he had created a new player character called "Ali (something)"... (Now this is terrorism!)

I’m in some apartment in the city with some friends, and we are planning to do something together, but I don’t know what, when one of my closest friends suddenly decides he has to do some laundry. There is no washing machine in the apartment and he has to go out and look for a place outside where he can so his laundry. For some reason he cant tell the others about this, probably because of whatever else it was we were planning, and he asks me to come with him and look for a place. We sneak out secretly and walk around in the city, my friend carrying a plastic basket full of dirty laundry.

We end up in some part of the city that I do not know, and for some reason my friend walks into a small dark alley. I argue with him a little, claiming he will never find a place to do his laundry here, but I give in and follow him. Suddenly I’m in front of him, and I lead him past a big store with lots of light flowing from it’s windows where clothes and other products of wool are sold – all in a dark and dirty alley behind some old red brick building, and my friend still carrying his basket of dirty clothes. My friend disappears, and I realize he has gone into the shop. I turn around and walk a few steps back and enter the store, annoyed at him for being stupid enough to think he can wash his clothes there. When I come in however his clothes are already in the washing machine and he is talking happily to an old lady behind a desk. Surprised, I wander around in the store for a moment and look at the different wool products, then I go outside again and wait for my friend outside.

Across the road and a little further up the alley there is now a black guy standing next to what I think is a motorcycle with a passenger wagon. There is some other guy next to him, but I hardly notice him because of the black guy. He looks around twenty but is huge – probably over six feet tall – and has these awesome dreadlocks. He smiles and waves at me with his big hands, as if joking or making fun of me. A cool black dude waving to a complete stranger who happens to be a not-so-cool white dude. I feel a little awkward, but I wave back in a friendly manner, trying to act a little “cool” myself. He laughs, and nods and does some weird signs with his hands. I show him the peace-sign (two fingers in a V) and he laughs more and shows me the sign back. At this point I start laughing too, and I show him a thumbs up sign with my right hand. He does the same, laughing still, then suddenly he comes striding across the street towards me. He says something in Spanish, and – though I don’t know Spanish – I understood him perfectly well. I answered him in Spanish, explaining that I didn’t know the language, at least not more than a few words. He laughs again, and says something more in Spanish, I don’t remember what, but friendly words in any case. Now my friend comes out from the store behind me, and before we leave, I give the black guy some kind of an advanced combination of a high-five and a handshake, as if it was something we had been practicing for years. Then I shout something like “Adios! Hasta la vista, amigo!” and something else, and at this point I wake up, feeling slightly confused.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.