Considered by many to be Meyer's pièce de résistance, John Waters called Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill! "beyond a doubt, the best movie ever made. It is possibly better than any film that will be made in the future." It is the quintessential example of a campy sexploitation film.

Plot summary: The movie starts in a go-go club (where else?) where three rather buxom women work. After work, the three take their cars out to drag race in the desert. They meet a cocky guy who is killed (whoops!) and kidnap and drug the man's girlfriend. They all go to hide out on a rich old man's farm, where they scheme to trick and defraud him out of his fortune. Much sex and violence and humor ensues.

The opening voice-over from Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!:

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Violence. The word and the act. While violence cloaks itself in a plethora of disguises, its favorite mantle still remains: sex. Violence devours all it touches, its voracious appetite rarely fulfilled. Yet violence does not only destroy. It creates and molds as well.

Let's examine closely then this dangerously evil creation; this new breed encased and contained within the supple skin of Woman.

The softness is there ... the unmistakeable smell of female ... the surface shiny and silken .. the body yielding yet wanton.

But a word of caution: handle with care and don't drop your guard. This rapacious new breed prowls both alone and in packs, operating at any level, at any time, anywhere and with anybody. Who are they? One might be your secretary, your doctor's receptionist, or a dancer in a go-go club ...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.