Biography of Frank Grimes (or "Grimey" as he liked to be called):

Abandoned by his parents at age four, Frank spent his childhood years as a delivery boy, delivering toys to more fortunate children. On his eighteenth birthday, he was tragically blown up in a silo explosion. During his recovery from that accident, he earned a degree in nuclear physics through a correspondence school, also earning a minor in determination.

Frank's struggle through those tough times was told to the public during an episode of "Kent's People." Little did he know that his story would gain the interest of a rich local by the name of Montgomery Burns. Burns, the owner of the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant, immediately called for Grimes to hold a high management position at the plant in reward for his adversity; only to replace him with a heroic collie dog before he could take the position.

Grimes was instead given a position in the plant's Sector 7G, where he met a co-worker whose perfection of the art of slack would eventually push Grimes over the edge and be his undoing. Frank Grimes met with a tragic death when his impersonations of his happy-go-lucky co-worker, Homer Simpson, eventually cascaded into self-electrocution from high voltage electrical mains.

During Grimes' funeral, his friends and co-workers were suprised to find out from one of the speakers that he preferred to be known as "Grimey."

Some people have speculated that Grimes' death was just a coverup, and that he still occasionally appears around the town of Springfield; others call this nonsense.

"I would die a happy man if I could prove to you that Homer Simpson has the intelligence of a six-year-old." - Frank Grimes, The Simpsons

Frank "Grimey" Grimes was Homer Simpson's self-proclaimed enemy on TV's The Simpsons until his rage and bitterness led him to accidentially take his own life. During his life he earned everything the hard way and never let adversity get him down. Abandoned by his parents at age four, Frank never went to school. He spent his childhood years as a delivery boy, delivering toys to more fortunate children. Then, on his eighteenth birthday, he was blown up in a silo explosion. During his long recuperation he taught himself himself to hear and to feel pain again. As the years passed, he used his few leisure moments each day to study science by mail. At some point his love of prostitutes resulted in the birth of at least one child, Frank Grimes, Jr.. In 1997 he received his correspondence school diploma in nuclear physics (with a minor in determination). Springfield Nuclear Power Plant owner Charles Montgomery Burns saw Frank's story on the "Kent's People" segment of the evening news and hired him to work in Sector 7G next to safety inspector Homer Simpson (after being passed-over for the position of executive vice present in favor of a heroic dog). Unfortunately, Frank's straight-laced professional attitude and Homer's goof-offish lack of work ethic didn't mix well and the personality clash between the two of them set off a series of events that ended in Frank's death.

Homer was oblivious to it all, but Frank was jealous of Homer's large home, lobster dinners, loving family, nice clothes, and ability to keep his job despite a history of massive errors and a slacker attitude. Frank, a man who had to struggle for everything he had, saw Homer as an example of what is wrong with America: while Homer lazes through life and comes out on top, Frank works hard and can only afford to live in a one bedroom apartment above a bowling alley and below another bowling alley. Frank's jealousy turned to outright rage when he was unable to convince those around him that Homer was not the kind of man who should have any measure of success. Eventually he tricked Homer into entering a model-building contest for children, although Homer still came out on top and won the contest. Finally, in a final blaze of anger and frustration, Frank went on a mini-rampage at the office, berating Homer over and over by mimicing his habits and mannerisms and eventually electrocuted himself by grabbing a pair of bare high voltage cables. He was buried at the local cemetary, his grave marked by a poor quality headstone. His son would later try to avenge his death by attempting to murder Homer Simpson.


References:
http://www.snpp.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.