WARNING! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! SPOILERS! WATCH YOUR COAT!


Title: Them!
Release Date: January 1997
Writer: Grant Morrison
Penciller: Howard Porter
Inker: John Dell
JLA Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Flash, and the Martian Manhunter.
Guest Stars: Metamorpho, Nuklon, Ice Maiden, and Obsidian.
Bad Guys: The Hyperclan (Protex, Primaid, Armek, Zenturion, A-Mortal, Zum, Fluxus, and Tronix).
Cameos: Wolverine and Dr. Doom (getting executed by the Hyperclan).
Special Features: Death of Metamorpho.

So what happens?
A UFO lands on the White House lawn, and a bunch of alien superheroes called the Hyperclan emerge, promising to use their powers to make Earth a paradise. They start out by turning the Sahara Desert into a garden, and everyone loves them. They execute criminals, and everyone loves them. They attack and destroy the Justice League Satellite, killing semi-popular superhero Metamorpho in the process, and everyone loves 'em. Hmm, mind control, anyone? So the JLA decide to go take out the Hyperclan before they can do any more damage...

Cool Moments:
Wonder Woman and Green Lantern fighting the Hyperclan's agents in outer space; Flash racing Superman.

Back | Index | Forward

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.