I want to be just like you,
With your short brown hair, and pretty gray eyes.

I want to be just like you,
Who everyone loves, and is so nice to.

I want to be just like you,
Who gets %100 in every class, and who loves everything she is learning.

I want to be just like you,
Who can write the beautiful words of her soul down on one piece of paper with ease.

I want to be just like you,
With your heart of gold, and laugh like a bubbling creek in the spring.

Just like you,
I will always be a girl who wants to be what she isn't.
An Album by Keb' Mo' released in 1996. It won a Grammy Award for Best Contemporary Blues Album. It is not all strictly blues, but shows a wide range of versatile from blues to pop and back again.

There are thirteen tracks on the album, five of which are acoustic, the other 8 being done on the electric guitar. Kevin Moore (Keb' Mo') wrote or co-wrote all the tracks except for Last Fair Deal Gone Down, which is public domain.

It's a well-packaged album, with a booklet with pictures and lyrics. Despite the overall mellow, easy listening feel, it's doesn't get boring or repetitive and is a good listen, straight through.

The Songs (in case anybody ever feels compelled to node the lyrics) are as follows:

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.