Paris Hilton was born in New York on the 17th of February, 1981, of real estate magnate Rick Hilton and Kathy Hilton. The great grand-daughter of the hotel magnate Conrad Hilton, Paris Hilton is the heiress of the famous Hilton chain of hotels. Her mother, Kathy Hilton (formerly Richards) was a child actor from the TV show Family Affair. Having been born into the celebrity lifestyle, Paris took every opportunity to exploit it, and has dated or at least been seen with such stars as Leonardo DiCaprio, Edward Furlong, Oscar De La Hoya and Jared Leto.

After finishing school, Paris elected not to go to college, but instead decided to work as an actor and as a model. Paris has had a number of small roles in movies and on TV, including a cameo in the 2001 comedy Zoolander and was recently the star of a reality show "The Simple Life", which showed Paris and her friend Nicole Richie (daughter of singer Lionel Richie) on a farm in Arkansas. It was here that the girls' sheltered upbringing was most on show. With a family value estimated at $300 million, it is to be expected that Paris has never had to work very hard in life, but the stark contrast of a rich city-girl on a small farm held the viewers' interests, and the show became very popular.

Part of this popularity may stem from the infamous Paris Hilton Sex Tape, which was released onto the internet near the end of 2003. The tape, which appeared to have been filmed in 2000, showed a 20 year old Paris having sex with an old boyfriend, Rick Solomon, a 32 year old businessman. The tape appeared to have been stolen from Mr Solomon by an old roommate, who then sold it for a $50,000 advance to Kevin Blatt, owner of Marvad Corp, who posted it on their website, www.sexbrat.com. The video was pulled after an outcry from the Hilton family, but the damage was already done. Comedians had a field day, and Paris had her 15 minutes of fame.

In an interesting side note, the news of the tape and its subsequent unavailability caused a true internet sensation - especially among spammers. Spam email promising the elusive videotape abounded, and her name rose to prominence on anti-spam forums. Much spam email was successfully bounced simply by altering server-side filters to search for and refuse any emails containing her name.

Besides her busy life starring in TV shows and unpaid pornography, Paris has also attempted to start up a make-up company and a modeling line - neither of these endeavours have proved particularly profitable.

http://www.who2.com/parishilton.html
http://www.kimrichards.net/Kathy/photos.html
http://paris-hilton-video.blogspot.com/
http://www.eonline.com/Facts/People/Bio/0,128,29925,00.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_Hilton

Do you have ANY idea how difficult it is to find genuine information about this woman? I've seen more porn now than any pair of human eyes should be subjected to. I hope you're all very happy.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.