If you haven't seen the show and want to be surprised, don't read any further. Otherwise, continue on below.

The Osbournes is a reality style show on MTV that is a look into the lives of Ozzy Osbourne, his wife Sharon, and their two children Kelly and Jack. For those that have not seen the show, the family life of Ozzy is not what you might expect. If you do watch the show, expect a lot of censoring.

Episodes of the show have dealt with different things. One episode occurs over Ozzy's birthday. He's on the road for a show, and the family goes to Chicago to surprise him. One of the earlier episodes showcases a feud between the Osbournes and the neighbors which results in food and rocks being tossed, and the cops showing up at the door. One of the funniest moments comes in an episode where Ozzy is being shown the special effects of an upcoming stage show. Sharon set up some bubble machines. When Ozzy sees this, he says, "Bubbles? I'm Ozzy fucking Osbourne, the prince of fucking darkness, and they've got BUBBLES?"

Information about The Osbournes

  • This is the first season of the show. It is receiving very high rankings.
  • The show airs on Tuesdays at 10pm Eastern on MTV. It is reran over the weekend.
  • There is one other family member, Aimee, who did not want to take part in the show
  • MTV and the Osbournes are in negotiations for a second season. Money is a factor here.
  • Expect a lot of the censor beep. They don't hold back because cameras are in the house.
  • The first season ended May 7th, 2002. If you missed the show, there's always reruns.

Cast

  • Ozzy Osbourne
  • Sharon Osbourne - Ozzy's wife
  • Kelly Osbourne - 17, Daughter
  • Jack Osbourne - 16, Son
  • Melinda, the nanny

Memorable Moments

  • The Osbournes vs. the loud neighbors
  • Ozzy's birthday surprise
  • Ozzy and the bubble machines
  • Kelly's speeding ticket


Thanks to siouxsie for clearing up the quote I used.
Some information from The TV Tome - http://www.tvtome.com.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.